Obviously ... BLAZE

oooh another track went up on the sound files .
the album rocks like a foooker

/me kills bf for promoting in my thread [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

(MWAH)

tis very true [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I want Blood and Belief! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

YA have to have faith that you will get it soooooooon [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

BLAZE ROCK [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

blaze´s band is cool and he fits there more than in maiden, i wish i never hear him again singin hallowed be thy name

[!--QuoteBegin-$yk0_H+Mar 2 2004, 08:40 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE($yk0_H @ Mar 2 2004, 08:40 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Blaze is the messiah!  [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I miss the :blaze: smiley  [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
What was the Blaze SMiley??

I think Blaze was great in Maiden, and his solo albums are great, too.

I have them all downloaded, but I plan on buying them soon.

Hope he comes to the USA.

don´t get mad at me...but i´m going to post my opinion...
As i can hear...Blaze hasn´t got heavy-metal voice... there were so many singers to choose...he wasn´t the one for maiden...
His singing technic is nothing compared to others singers such as Bruce, Halford, Ripper, First Helloween singer, etc.
I dont know...but every time i hear his voice i find more things that makes him worse...
Well...he can be for all of you a messiah or something like that...for his personality i think...but as a singer, he leaves too much to wish.

I don't exactly agree with metalero, but it is true that there were many good choices that would have been better than Blaze, like for example Michael Kiske (Helloween).

With the right singer i think Maiden would have done a lot beter during those dark years, those albums were great (mainly the XFactor), but Blaze took much of the power away with his dark low pitched vocals (not that he's bad, he just wasn't right).

In the last Metal Hammer issue, Blaze said himself that he doesn't connsider himself a great singer, he just likes to sing.

I think he's good though.

who cares really?

at the end of the day.. he WAS in maiden and no one or nothing can change that fact.. so rather than slag him off.. just accept it.

he isnt there anymore so those who didnt like blaze era maiden can quit their moaning.

the band he is in NOW is superb and they work well together...
and at the end of the day.. thats what this thread is about ...
him being a member of his SOLO act with BLAZE

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
and they DO rock and his voice DOES fit

I like his solo stuff but i prefer The X factor and Virtual XI and some of his Wolfsbane stuff

[!--QuoteBegin-Bouffetout+May 14 2004, 10:50 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Bouffetout @ May 14 2004, 10:50 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] What was the Blaze SMiley?? [/quote]
[img src=\'http://www.planetblaze.com/forum/html/emoticons/blaze.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /] - from PlanetBlaze! [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back