NOW PLAYING

A lot! I liked some stuff later on as well. They took a long break but in 2016 they came back with this. Different from the old stuff but still very good. Saw them live too!

Top 36 albums listened to in the month of July.

Been into more metal again than usual but been digging it! You can click on the image once then click on it again to zoom in on covers/artist names.

chart-6w-6h-Monthly.png

Last edited:
Top 36 albums listened to in the month of July.

Been into more metal again than usual but been digging it! You can click on the image once then click on it again to zoom in on covers/artist names.

That is a lot. And only a top 36, perhaps you heard 50 to 100 or so. I can and do not wish to do that in such a wonderful sports summer. Euro football, Tour de France, Olympic Games. Priorities, priorities.

That is a lot. And only a top 36, perhaps you heard 50 to 100 or so. I can and do not wish to do that in such a wonderful sports summer. Euro football, Tour de France, Olympic Games. Priorities, priorities.

This is a "slow" month for me but I've also had three weeks holiday and there's been weeks I haven't listened to anything, really. Most of my listening comes from weekends or days in between stuff I had to do, where I've managed to listen to perhaps 3-4 albums a day :cool:

Back