NOW PLAYING

Has to be Brave New World! 20 years old today!! Not been on here in 3 years but it prompted me to return
tenor.gif

Iron Maiden - The Evil That Men Do

Just finished Time Stands Still by Unleash The Archers. Question for @LooseCannon and anyone else who might listen: is Apex an anomaly or growth spurt in their songwriting? That album has quickly become one of my favorite metal records in the last ten years, but Time Stands Still is borderline boring by comparison.

Just finished Time Stands Still by Unleash The Archers. Question for @LooseCannon and anyone else who might listen: is Apex an anomaly or growth spurt in their songwriting? That album has quickly become one of my favorite metal records in the last ten years, but Time Stands Still is borderline boring by comparison.
We won't know until the next album comes out. Apex is the most recent release, but it was also by far their most lauded. Time Stands Still has a few tracks I find at least redeemable (and are better live with the more evolved playstyle), but yeah. It's a question I was hoping to have answered in April when I saw them live.

What a solo! @The 7th One

Np: children of the sea, spotify is picking my tunes but i think i'm going to put tbe crimson idol on next

We won't know until the next album comes out. Apex is the most recent release, but it was also by far their most lauded. Time Stands Still has a few tracks I find at least redeemable (and are better live with the more evolved playstyle), but yeah. It's a question I was hoping to have answered in April when I saw them live.

I didn't hear anything I disliked on Time Stands Still, but the songwriting was so far below the quality of Apex. Not really memorable at all. Fine music, fine singing, fine performances, just nowhere near as good.

Back