NOW PLAYING

Haven't played it in many years. I remember I didn't like it at all, maybe I should give it another try.
I would recommend atleast revisiting Suffocate and Crosstitution. If you don't like either of those I believe it would be safe to say the rest of the album would bore you. Requiem sounds like if The Return era Bathory recorded a Bolt Thrower album in 1994. There's a lot of power in the album, but unfortunately the songwriting is patchy.

Autopsy - Severed Survival (album)

I would recommend atleast revisiting Suffocate and Crosstitution. If you don't like either of those I believe it would be safe to say the rest of the album would bore you. Requiem sounds like if The Return era Bathory recorded a Bolt Thrower album in 1994. There's a lot of power in the album, but unfortunately the songwriting is patchy.

Autopsy - Severed Survival (album)
At Apocalypse now. (One of the better songs actually, with Pax Vobiscum and those you mentioned). Still don't like it I'm afraid. Not a bad album per se, but this isn't Bathory. ( Apocalypse comes close, almost). Or am I ultraconservative?

Back