NOW PLAYING

Ow. This song hits hard. So much emotional weight and depth in the lyrics. Maybe my favorite song from this MASSIVELY underrated band. This is from the 1984 debut:


Oh, Kim
Your diary said
The voices calling you from the edge
They finally called you away
You know I hear them too
They're telling me to stay
Oh, Kim
Remember when
We had a million plans
And we believed them
Angry words ring in my head
I'd give every song I got in me
To bring it back again
She said I could
She said hold on, hold out
'Cause it's good
She said you're right
She said hold on, hold out
'Cause I know that you can fight
I know that you can
You're right again
There is an easy way
Out of this world
I'm staying
I wonder why
It may be all I have
But it's mine, it's mine
She said I could
She said hold on, hold out
'Cause it's good
She said you're right
She said hold on, hold out
'Cause I know that you can fight
I know that you can
 
Last edited:
On a lighter note. Guns N' Roses performing Back Off Bitch waayyy back in 1986 before Appetite. Live at the Whiskey. Wouldn't be put to tape until Use Your Illusion many years later. Such a treat to watch this high energy version and with the ORIGINAL members!!

 
Back
Top