NOW PLAYING

Sabaton - Midway

Usually, Sabaton's songs get into some form of the granular, but this song is so....overly unspecific.

One of the two or three albums I deliberately did not nominate for the GMAC no matter how much I like them.
You've been warned.
I gave the Dictius Te Necare album a try a long time ago and respected the hell out of it but these guys are too much for me. Pretty disturbing stuff (in a good way).

WASP - 95NASTY

I've made a small challenge for myself for this October. I've picked 20 albums from the year 1976 and those are the only albums I'm "allowed" to listen to for the month of October :nuts: Should be a good excercise ingetting to know some of these albums a lot better and not "consume and discard" so much music which I'm pretty good at usually :p I'll see how hard this challenge ends up being, I've at least tried to make the album picks a mix of big classic albums and some that unknown to me. Genre wise mostly within rock/power pop/folk....Next month I'll pick 20 new albums from a different year...

One of the 20...

31759f0b8d2fe7c03587510f21141f5a.jpg

Last edited:
I've made a small challenge for myself for this October. I've picked 20 albums from the year 1976 and those are the only albums I'm "allowed" to listen to for the month of October :nuts: Should be a good excercise ingetting to know some of these albums a lot better and not "consume and discard" so much music which I'm pretty good at usually :p I'll see how hard this challenge ends up being, I've at least tried to make the album picks a mix of big classic albums and some that unknown to me. Genre wise mostly within rock/power pop/folk....Next month I'll pick 20 new albums from a different year...

One of the 20...

31759f0b8d2fe7c03587510f21141f5a.jpg
Very interesting challenge. Go for it!

Better than picking 1976 albums from the year 20 I guess. Good year choice by the way.

Yeah, this is the list by the way, in alphabetical order. The albums I have to choose from to listen to all of October :nuts:

Alain Kan - Heureusement en France on ne se drogue pas (1976)
Ambrosia - Somewhere I've Never Travelled (1976)
Boston - Boston (1976)
David Bowie - Station To Station (1976)
Dwight Twilley Band - Sincerely (1976)
Electric Light Orchestra - A New World Record (1976)
Elliott Murphy - Night Lights (1976)
Flamin' Groovies - Shake Some Action (1976)
Harmonium - L'heptade XL (1976)
Heart - Dreamboat Annie (1976)
Jean-Luc Ponty - Imaginary Voyage (1976)
John Hartford - Mark Twang (1976)
June Tabor - Airs And Graces (1976)
Kate & Anna McGarrigle - Kate & Anna McGarrigle (1976)
Kate Wolf - Back Roads (1976)
Ned Doheny - Hard Candy (1976)
Popol Vuh - Letzte Tage - Letzte Nächte (1976)
The Runaways - The Runaways (1976)
Sparks - Big Beat (1976)
T.Rex - Futuristic Dragon (1976)

Marathon - The First Run (Dutch progressive rock, a hidden gem. Great album in the vein of Saga, Rush and Marillion)

Back