NOW PLAYING

One of the best concerts I've ever been to was Nevermore @ Wacken 2006. Usually Wacken crowds are not that active, IMO, but this was one of the best outdoor festival crowds I was part of I think.

RIP Dane (Who was also on fire that night and had the crowd in the palm of his hands)

Man, that is a killer performance. Loomis + Broderick is a deadly combination, shame they didn't record an album together.

One of the best concerts I've ever been to was Nevermore @ Wacken 2006. Usually Wacken crowds are not that active, IMO, but this was one of the best outdoor festival crowds I was part of I think.

RIP Dane (Who was also on fire that night and had the crowd in the palm of his hands)

I listened to a Sanctuary album awhile ago. I remember having neutral feelings about whatever album it was. This, however, is a good performance.

M.A.R.S. - I Can See it in Your Eyes

Good ballad. I don't see a lot of people talk about Project: Driver online. One of those heavy metal releases that's all but been lost to time. Tommy Aldridge is insane here.

Back