NOW PLAYING

Great band Saxon, I'm not sure but probably you know if Dave Murray made a collaboration with them in 90's.
I think he probably made a guitar solo in some song but I remember saw his name in the credits of a Saxon album in 90's, maybe 'Forever Free' album.

Judas Priest - Nostradamus (song).... how they still do not play this monstrous song live is a mystery. :confused:

I remember reading an interview with Ronnie James Dio about his favorite metal songs and one of them was this one (the others were ''Smoke on the Water'', ''Heaven and Hell'', ''Man on the Silver Mountain''... if I remember right.)

Last edited:
Great band Saxon, I'm not sure but probably you know if Dave Murray made a collaboration with them in 90's.
I think he probably made a guitar solo in some song but I remember saw his name in the credits of a Saxon album in 90's, maybe 'Forever Free' album.

Wait, what? For the first time I hear that. :huh:

Yeah, I'm not sure, maybe in the special thanks section (They're good friends and both bands belonged to EMI at that time) in the same way that Rod Smallwood, Steve Harris and someone else from Maiden appears in the special thanks section in the Master of Puppets of Metallica or Steve Harris in the Crimson Idol of WASP by helping to Blackie Lawless to play the bass.

cellar-darling-the-spell.jpg

Back