NOW PLAYING

View attachment 39436

Blossoms - Gary, 2024

Jangly indie/dream/synth pop, for fans of The Smiths, Oasis, Kasabian etc.

Didn't know this was out. It's a shame that Blossoms dropped off so hard for me, 'cause I absolutely love their debut and, though it was a little bit of a step down, Cool Like You had some really solid songs on it, and I really liked "This Moment" that they done with Chase & Status. Then "Your Girlfriend" came along and I couldn't stand it, it really killed my interest in them.

View attachment 39452

Manowar - The Triumph of Steel (1992)
Manowar's Triumph Of Steel is a really interesting and at the same time typical album. The band tries stuff. I only really like Metal Warriors, The Power Of Thy Sword and Master Of The Wind, but Dragon and Whip are solid. Burning has cool riffs. Spirit Horse feels more like an interlude and 28-minutes song is too much, despite some cool parts. The structure is very loosey.
View attachment 39464

Magnum - Sleepwalking (1992)
Magnum are an underrated rock band for hooks. This album is class.

Manowar's Triumph Of Steel is a really interesting and at the same time typical album. The band tries stuff. I only really like Metal Warriors, The Power Of Thy Sword and Master Of The Wind, but Dragon and Whip are solid. Burning has cool riffs. Spirit Horse feels more like an interlude and 28-minutes song is too much, despite some cool parts. The structure is very loosey.

Magnum are an underrated rock band for hooks. This album is class.
Both albums are into my best of 1992 list

Back