NOW PLAYING

1726477785353.png

Midnight Oil - Resist (2022)

@JudasMyGuide Thank you very much for the recommendation! I have thoroughly enjoyed listening to Midnight Oil's studio albums (and EPs). My favourite releases are those from the Species Deceases 1985 EP to Earth and Sun and Moon (1993). Diesel and Dust (1987) and Blue Sky Mining (1990) are probably the ones I liked the most.

Last edited:
View attachment 38911

Midnight Oil - Resist (2022)

@JudasMyGuide Thank you very much for the recommendation! I have thoroughly enjoyed listening to Midnight Oil's studio albums (and EPs). My favourite releases are those from the Species Deceases 1985 EP to Earth and Sun and Moon (1993). Diesel and Dust (1987) and Blue Sky Mining (1990) are probably the ones I liked the most.

I'm sincerely very glad to hear you enjoyed them, I had a hunch you might vibe well with the band. To me, they're very consistent, it's hard to pick my favourites, but my personal favourite record is probably Place without a Postcard for the "undeground" or "less commercial" period and like you said, Diesel and Dust and Blue Sky Mining for the mainstream era. I have yet to hear this last album, time to correct that ASAP.

I'm sincerely very glad to hear you enjoyed them, I had a hunch you might vibe well with the band. To me, they're very consistent, it's hard to pick my favourites, but my personal favourite record is probably Place without a Postcard for the "undeground" or "less commercial" period and like you said, Diesel and Dust and Blue Sky Mining for the mainstream era. I have yet to hear this last album, time to correct that ASAP.

I think Resist is very good. If it ends up being their last album, they would have gone out on a high note!

Back