NOW PLAYING

One of the best albums of the 1990s, IMO, perfectly splitting the difference between Depeche Mode and Nine Inch Nails.

Awesome live album and video (not produced by Tony Newton)!

I have very fond memories of the time spent enjoying the gatefold double LP. It was a present from my parents and I still have it at home. A thing of beauty!
I only got the vinyl a few years ago.

I still have my first ever copy which is the 2CD 1998 release. Don't have my old VHS anymore sadly. The dvd is a treasure though. Especially with the 5.1 audio and all the extras like Early Years Pt.2 and the other concerts like Poland and Rock in Rio '85.

I only got the vinyl a few years ago.

I still have my first ever copy which is the 2CD 1998 release. Don't have my old VHS anymore sadly. The dvd is a treasure though. Especially with the 5.1 audio and all the extras like Early Years Pt.2 and the other concerts like Poland and Rock in Rio '85.

I got the vinyl back in 1992 and the Betamax video shortly after that. Together with The Number of the Beast, the main reason why I am a Maiden fan.

I absolutely love Live After Death!

I got the vinyl back in 1992 and the Betamax video shortly after that. Together with The Number of the Beast, the main reason why I am a Maiden fan.

I absolutely love Live After Death!
I had no idea they released a Betamax version. That's probably worth money now.

Back