NOW PLAYING

Bruce Dickinson - The Ghost Of Cain :rocker:

Great song that should have been an album regular. Bruce and Adrian! Fantastic melodic intro, great riff, classic verses (and pre-chorus) for Bruce's solo songs, memorable and catchy chorus (as always), really fitting calm middle part, unique solo from Adrian and the drum solo is an awesome idea.

July 4, 2022
It was about 30 degrees outside and my father and I had to wait in the sun for 4 hours before the show started. We had a spot at the front of the gate (general admission) and we were so tired from baking in the sun. When the concert started, we got all our energy back. What a fantastic evening! So many great songs from the album Zeit and classics like Sonne, Du Hast and Ich Will. The song Adieu at the end broke us both and we burst into tears. I took off my cap and looked to the sky, to thank the one up there for this magical evening we had to wait 2.5 years for!

I relive that night with this playlist. This year we are going to see Rammstein again on August 4 in Brussels and this time we have feuerzone tickets! Can't wait! :yey:

Gaz Coombes (Supergrass frontman) - Turn The Car Around

Great album! Short and sweet too, only 37 mins long.

453670472cc3e70390aa800e988d232b.jpg

Great song that should have been an album regular. Bruce and Adrian! Fantastic melodic intro, great riff, classic verses (and pre-chorus) for Bruce's solo songs, memorable and catchy chorus (as always), really fitting calm middle part, unique solo from Adrian and the drum solo is an awesome idea.

The Maidenfans forum member is not too shabby either! :lol:

Joking aside, great song, and the one that gave me the user name for all my internet rambling on.

Great song that should have been an album regular.
And it is, on the U.S. version, right between “Welcome To The Pit” and “Omega”. Makes that part of the album flow a lot better.

Back