Nomad Soul - Pale Horizons ORDER NOW!!!

Maidenfreak

Ancient Mariner
Well well, boys and girls!!!!

After a year of frustration, desperation, business crap and being closer to insanity than ever before I can finally announce that our first album is about to be released soon OUT NOW!!!!

For all of you new guys who don't know what I'm talking about: http://myspace.com/nomadsoulmetal
This is my band, and our debut album Pale Horizons was recorded last year and took us waaay too long to release, but here it is

The costs for a CD shipped internationally are 10 Euros - that is INCLUDING shipping!!! How's that for a bargain? ;)
You can either paypal me at maidenfreak @ gmx.de (no spaces) or, if you don't have a paypal account, you can contact me via pm or e-mail and we'll sort something out!

If you want your copy to be signed (either by me, or the entire band) or deserve and want a dedication, let me know in the payment details, and I'll make sure you get it - this service is FREE OF CHARGE!!! IT JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER... and if you order now, you get a tissue used by me for free!!!! YES!!! A M A Z I N G !!!!!!!!111eleven ;) Err... back to the point. We can either sign the front cover or put our filthy signatures on the inside of the back cover (so beneath the CD) where there is plenty of space for signatures and you'll have a clean cover. You decide.

So guys and girls, get your orders in! And don't forget it's christmas soon, get your friend a neat little present and order a second CD right away :D

Cheers,
Freakadoodledoo!

palepile.jpg

Re: Nomad Soul - Pale Horizons due out mid November!!!!

About... Freaking.... Time! Woohoo!

fi-na-lly!!!  :yey:

Yes.....YES!  At last...the power...the ABSOLUTE POWER!!!  The world is mine to command...to control!

Freaky, that is just excellent. Nice one.  ;)

(I concur, it did take you long enough. I left a year ago and I remember this)

5 Euros for a CD! I love a good bargain. :D

As already stated, this is good news.

Ah shit! This piece of crap is getting RELEASED? What has the world come to... -_-

My copy better be in the post as soon as they're done up mate! Hail the NS!

And where can you order it?  :yey:

I will post all the info you guys need to order it once I have the CDs in hand. Not long to go!!! :)

Owly sends her 'allelujah as well  :bigsmile:

This is amazing news! I'll be sure to order a copy! This is so awesome that every sentence in this post requires an exclamation mark! Hail the NS!

Just to keep you all posted, the album should be with me in a week's time now.
The price is going up a bit, we'll have to charge 6 Euros for a CD, plus shipping of course.

However, I will offer you the possibility to get your CD signed by the band for only 10 Euros extra...
uhm...

... I mean for completely FREE of charge!, of course!

No really, if you guys (and girls) want your copy signed, you will just have to state it in your payment, and wether you want it on the front cover or on the inside of the backcover (which is only sea at the moment, so plenty of space for us to put our stupid names on it ;))

It's not long to go!!!

I want mine signed in blood.

Mine signed with the blood of the kings, please.

Back