No More Lies Vs. The Clansman

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Feb 19 2004, 05:35 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Feb 19 2004, 05:35 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] The  [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] , of course. Anything is better than "President" bush*. [/quote]
I hope you get hit by al-queda.

seriously.

[!--QuoteBegin-Vinnie_nl+Feb 21 2004, 12:35 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Vinnie_nl @ Feb 21 2004, 12:35 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I hope you get hit by al-queda.

seriously. [/quote]
I was VERY tempted to delete this post. That was right out of order and completely uncalled for. [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

We're not here to discuss politics and certainly not to discuss who deserves to die in a terrorist attack.

I hope you'll learn one day...

^^Totally agree. That terrorist post was completely uncalled for.

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Feb 21 2004, 06:22 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Feb 21 2004, 06:22 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-Vinnie_nl+Feb 21 2004, 12:35 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Vinnie_nl @ Feb 21 2004, 12:35 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I hope you get hit by al-queda.

seriously. [/quote]
I was VERY tempted to delete this post. That was right out of order and completely uncalled for. [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

We're not here to discuss politics and certainly not to discuss who deserves to die in a terrorist attack.

I hope you'll learn one day... [/quote]
While I appreciate your support Mav and Peaveyraptor, it wouldn't be fair to delete his post while leaving mine alone. I opened up the can of worms by saying what I said; it didn't belong here. If we're going to ban poilitical discussion on this board, we have to abuse all viewpoints equally.

So, back to the topic at hand: Bush himself prefers "The Clansman", because he's obviously never heard of "No More Lies".

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

clansman [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

now that i listen to them 1 after the other no more lies is the winner

there both good songs tho
[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

NML easily leeeeeeeeeeeeet track [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Feb 19 2004, 01:23 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Feb 19 2004, 01:23 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] OK, it may be dumb, but why close it deliberately? It'll die on its own, eventually.

Looks to me like Mav is just becoming a grumpy old man. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
It will never die, it's immortal! [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--] so CHEERS to the grumpy old man and of course.... [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--] oooooh yeeeeah

To hard to choose [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back