No More lies single

Djaser

Trooper
[img src=\'http://www.ironmaiden.com/media/images/IID00001699.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]
10/02/2004 Iron Maiden release special souvenir EP

In recognition of their most successful tour and critically acclaimed No 1 international album, IRON MAIDEN thank their fans by releasing a very special CD on 29th March 2004.

'NO MORE LIES' the 7 minute epic from the 'Dance Of Death' album will open the specially formatted and unique Collectors EP CD. Packaged in a silver and red printed box with free Woven Jacquard IRON MAIDEN wristband and 12 page colour booklet the EP celebrates what has been a remarkable year since the band completed recording ‘Dance Of Death’. Iron Maiden hit the road in May 2003 and have subsequently played to 1.5 million people in 28 countries across 4 continents along the way. From headlining every major rock festival in Europe to selling out football stadium dates of their own, the band have continued to show they continue to be one of Britain's greatest rock exports.

The EP features special mixes of ‘Journeyman’ and ‘Paschendale' plus a live video of the band’s performance of 'No More Lies' from the sold out recent Dance Of Death World Tour. The length of the EP (over 30 minutes of music) and packaging contents will exclude the release from any charts. However, as manager Rod Smallwood explained, 'This release is as a special thank you to all our fans in celebration of an amazing year. The album dominated the international album charts* (debuting at Billboard’s International chart at No 1) so we have nothing to prove, except that great music gets recognition from the public, despite the prejudice of mainstay Radio and TV.”

To coincide with ‘No More Lies, The Dance Of Death Souvenir E.P’ EMI Records release the ‘Dance Of Death’ album on DVDA with 5.1 surround sound specially mixed by producer Kevin Shirley and Steve Harris. For the Audio buffs the DVDA portion contains the album in full crystal clear Hi-definition 24-bit/96 Khz glory while fans who own DVD 5.1 home cinema set ups will be able to enjoy the album in Surround-sound in Dolby Digital or DTS. Listening to the album in this format takes it to a whole new experience level especially with tracks such as ‘Paschendale’ taking on epic proportions.

Also included on the DVDA as a bonus are two full length videos of the singles 'Wildest Dreams' and 'Rainmaker', both directed by Howard Greenhalgh and which can also be viewed accompanied by full 5.1 audio.

The band have just finished their 'Dance Of Death World Tour', which included nine exceptionally successful British Arena shows to ecstatic fans and critics, finishing with a sold out show at Earl's Court, and playing to over 90,000 fans in the UK alone.

* Dance of Death album chart entries:-
No 1 Italy, Sweden, Finland, Greece, Czech Republic;
No 2 UK, Germany, Switzerland, Slovenia.
No 3 France, Spain, Norway, Poland, Hungary, Argentina, Austria.
No 4 Japan, Portugal, Belgium, Iceland.
No 5 Canada.
No 10 Denmark.
No 11 Holland
No 12 Australia
No 18 USA.

[img src=\'http://www.ironmaiden.com/media/images/IID00001724.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

i like no more lies... it'sa good song i wanted to see em but it was in motreal and i'm in ontario so i was pissed (that is a little off topic) y didn't THEY COME TO TORONTO OR SOMETHING! GEEZ

i want to no some1 who went and saw it so they can give me the play by play

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back