No more lies - single

Maidenaustria

Ancient Mariner
Can anybody confirm this, as seen on:

www.nuclearblast.de

You have to search for yourself, URL can't be copied....

If this is true - YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

I hope it's true. Another single for Maiden would rule. Not that I can get them, but the more press they get the better! I hope to one day hear Maiden on the radio (when it's not my show, anyway!)

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Feb 5 2004, 04:27 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Feb 5 2004, 04:27 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Can anybody confirm this, as seen on:

www.nuclearblast.de

You have to search for yourself, URL can't be copied....

If this is true - YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria [/quote]
might be released before the new live dvd... "Best of the dance of the death tour"

Ok, if NML is also gonna be a 5.1 remix too, there are 3 songs already mixed in that sound.
But what's the problem with the DoD DVD-Audio... [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I've just found an online translation of no more lies, into portugese and back into english.....scary.

"There's darkened sky before me
There's in the teams prepares you
Salvage last horizon
But in regrets from me

Maybe I'll be back adds to other day
You live again just who can say
In what shape or form that I might be
Just to another possibility will be me

Hurried teams in disgrace
Instead of racing you conclusion
And wishing all my life away
No-one can stop me now

Teams is up it couldnt last
But there's lives things I'd like you of
I'm coming back you try again
Someday maybe I'll wait till then

In it lies lives
In it lies lives
In it lies lives
In it lies lives

They're all sitting at my table
Talking tall and drinking wine
Their teams is up just like me
But they just dont know it yet

So just word of warning
When you're in your deepest dream
There's nothing you can hide from
I've got my eye on you

The clock is fast the hour is to near
Eventful past is to everclear
My life is set the teams is here
I think I'm coming home

In it lies lives
In it lies lives
In it lies lives
In it lies lives

Hurried teams in disgrace
Instead of racing you conclusions
And wishing all your life away
No-one can stop me now

Teams is up it couldnt last
But there's lives things I'd like you of
I'm coming back you try again
Someday maybe I'll wait till then

In it lies lives
In it lies lives
In it lies lives
In it lies lives
In it lies lives"

[!--QuoteBegin-air-raid+Feb 5 2004, 05:21 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(air-raid @ Feb 5 2004, 05:21 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] might be released before the new live dvd... "Best of the dance of the death tour" [/quote]
No please just one complete show!

interesting portugese translation... by the way i think journeyman electric version would rock [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] looking forward to the single

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+Feb 8 2004, 03:10 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ Feb 8 2004, 03:10 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] interesting portugese translation... by the way i think journeyman electric version would rock [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] looking forward to the single [/quote]
Yeah me too!

I think also that a DVD from one single show would be better. Why not Stockholm? [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Why not Munich ... [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Definetly Stockholm [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Chile was awesome.... [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hamburg!! was awesome!

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

No! No! NO! I should choose show, because all of you just want the show YOU were at, but I wasn't at any show so it's more FAIR to let ME choose!

Back