NIGHTWISH ALBUM RANKING GAME: SUBMIT YOUR LISTS NOW!

Mosh

PM me your Nightwish album rankings!
Staff member
Hey all! With the Judas Priest game chugging along I want to give everyone a head start on our next band: NIGHTWISH.

Here's how it works:

1: Each user will submit their rankings of the 9 Nightwish studio albums to me via PM. The #1 album will receive 9 points, and #2 will receive 8, all the way down to #9 which will receive 1 point.

2: I will tally up the results and create a forum-wide ranking.

3: I will reveal the results one album at a time, starting at #9. This will be a more discussion based affair, since there will be no voting at this point.

So if you would like to participate, PM me your Nightwish ranking from #1 (best) to #9 (worst). Any lists that ignore this format or don't include every Nightwish studio album will be ignored! Any comments to this post with rankings will also be ignored, they must be sent via PM and no revisions! You have until the end of the Judas Priest ranking game. I will do a "last call" when it's about to wrap up.

I want to give folks plenty of notice to revisit any albums they want, but I also want to get as many lists as possible so that we can get a more interesting ranking. If there are albums that you're less familiar with but still want to submit a list, now is your time to revisit those albums. But also if you rank an album last because you don't know it that well, I'm also not going to reject your list. I would rather you participate than not!

The Nightwish discography for your reference:

Angels Fall First
Oceanborn
Wishmaster
Century Child
Once
Dark Passion Play
Imaginaerum
Endless Forms Most Beautiful
Human :||: Nature

Giving this a bump. I have 8 lists so far and would love to see a few more come in before the end of the JP survivor!
@Kalata
@Night Prowler
@Randalf
@Onhell
@KidInTheDark666
@Forostar
I'm afraid I'm no good here as I don't own the first or last album and wouldn't be able to give a proper ranking. I thought about cheating and asking my brother who is a bigger fan than I, but he's on a similar boat and was of no use to me.

If only there was a place you could go to listen to the first and last album that wasn't your personal collection, but alas, an information superhighway is yet to be developed.
I'm aware that's not an issue. The issue is I know all the other albums like the back of my hand because I've listened to them for years. We are gearing up for the end of the semester at the university, I'm also working on a side project for a tech start up and proof reading some stuff for a friend.... in short... I have no time to listen to the albums critically and make an honest assessment.

Back