Nicko's rock and roll ribs

I'm planning on going on the 23rd. Never been either, but I've only heard good things about the food! There's supposedly quite a lot of very cool memorabilia from past tours/albums inside as well.

My uncle and I will be there on the 23rd! He lives in Ft. Lauderdale. I'm coming down from Orlando.

may have to do it the 25th too and chat with fans about the show

My uncle and I will be there on the 23rd! He lives in Ft. Lauderdale. I'm coming down from Orlando.

may have to do it the 25th too and chat with fans about the show
Awesome! I might come back the day after as well, my flight doesn't leave until the evening. I'm sure the place will be mobbed on the 23rd as opposed to the 25th as well.

Has anyone been there. I plan on going after the show on Feb 24.

Ty for any help.
UP THE IRONS.
I have been there a few times...the memorabilia is awesome...a lot of gold discs awards hanging on the walls, some posters, an Eddie from Powerslave...anyway, there are a bunch of things that I believe will leave any Maiden fan happy. As for the service...it depends on the attendants' moods...I particularly do not like their service. And finally, the food. The bbq ribs are average, nothing out of extraordinary. They are just good. The garlic bread is awesome, the fries are a little dark (maybe because the oil they fry them is old) and stay away from the fish...it is horrible. But again, as a Maiden fan, it worths paying a visit...specially sipping a Trooper.

I was there as the doors opened at 11am.... Had the baby back ribs with a side of aces high fries and when the wild wind blows beans..... they had the parking area blocked to paint. Bad time to do this lol

Back