New tour schedule p***s me off

elhefe

Trooper
I am from Madrid and i lately got quite annoyed by the fact of just one maiden gig in Spain, which is in Murcia (if you don´t know about spain its like in the south eastern corner of it, far away from the main cities like madrid or barcelona), The fact is that the promoters from the festival "Lorca rock" payed them in order to assure they didn´t play anywhere else in Spain and get good assistance.

I´m a little bit fed up with that fact, as well as many spanish fans, who have to pay around 100 euros just to see their fave band.
I´m not angry with maiden or something like that, I´m just sad by the fact that what should be a tour "for fans" is turning into a commercial movement in order to gain as much money as possible. I know it´s their job, but I´d prefer they earned money by selling new and great albums than by not playing in places where the have a good and loyal audience.
Seems like I´m going to lisbon to see them...

Your story tugs at my heart strings. That blows dude. I would have expected better from Maiden. Hopefully they will discover the error of their ways.

...but we all knew this was coming. Maiden has said since 2003 that they would only be doing these large festivals.

I´m not arguing about the fact only playing festvials, I complain that they have chosen the worst festival, located in an isolated place just to earn more money

Back