New studio album and tour!

At the show in Oslo on the 28:th of june that maiden in the end of this year will have a new studio album comming out and a tour following it! I think he said the tour was about to come to Norway about Christmas, but i don't remember exactly, can someone confirm that?

was there any hint as to when this album might be about? or is it possible they were just talking about the new 'best of' album thats about to come out?

Keep your hair on, you lot. Bruce says that at EVERY GIG.

Album in 2006 and tour to follow.

Big f'kin' deal. [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Don't know more about the album but I've also heard they'd be touring next year. Bruce said so on his BBC rock show. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Bruce said they would begin the making of a new studio album this autumn, and he also promised that maiden would return to norway on tour around christmas 2006 to a larger venue.

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Jun 30 2005, 07:27 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Jun 30 2005, 07:27 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Keep your hair on, you lot. Bruce says that at EVERY GIG.

Album in 2006 and tour to follow.

Big f'kin' deal.  [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]110622[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I hadn't seen any reports on it before soo I just thought i'd share it with you... [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

but hey it's Mav who sad it... [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

That's really sad..... [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-DeadlySinner+Jun 30 2005, 07:29 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(DeadlySinner @ Jun 30 2005, 07:29 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Bruce said they would begin the making of a new studio album this autumn, and he also promised that maiden would return to norway on tour around christmas 2006 to a larger venue.
[snapback]110626[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Is there any bigger indoor venue in Oslo or Norway?

Yep, Bruce said it on many occasions, plus Maidenfans.com documented the fact that Maiden would tour in 2006, that a new album would be in the works in the end of 2005,...

Read the news [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Moving this to Maiden Chat !

Cheers

[!--QuoteBegin-The Saint+Jul 1 2005, 12:08 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Saint @ Jul 1 2005, 12:08 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Yep, Bruce said it on many occasions, plus Maidenfans.com documented the fact that Maiden would tour in 2006, that a new album would be in the works in the end of 2005,...

Read the news  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Moving this to Maiden Chat !

Cheers
[snapback]110749[/snapback]​
[/quote]

but this time they gave us a hint about when the tour will take place [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'll be there [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Maybe a little cold for outdoor consert at christmas?

[!--QuoteBegin-iron_beast+Jul 1 2005, 08:57 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(iron_beast @ Jul 1 2005, 08:57 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I'll be there [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Maybe a little cold for outdoor consert at christmas?
[snapback]110785[/snapback]​
[/quote]

might be cold, but would be very cool [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
won't be cold as long as we warm eachother! [!--emo&:hug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/hug[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'hug[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Valle Hovin has been used to host concerts... That's a big indoor arena.

[!--QuoteBegin-Prodigal_Son+Jul 4 2005, 01:27 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Prodigal_Son @ Jul 4 2005, 01:27 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Valle Hovin has been used to host concerts... That's a big indoor arena.
[snapback]110913[/snapback]​
[/quote]
But it is not bigger than Oslo Spectrum I think.

Back