new rockart website to open - maiden available

A

Anonymous

Hi. I have been a huge Maiden fan for over 16 years and decided it was about time I mixed my love of maiden music with my other love and that is art. I recently set up a shop called artograph selling art and also doing commissions. I decided that it it would also be a a great idea to set up a website with my work. ROCKART WEBSITE should be up and running by the first week of february.Anyone that can help me promote the site by adverts or by letting other fans know then please let me know.The website will be mainly based on rock/heavy metal and to give you all and idea of the type of work I do I have included a picture of my latest work but due to a restriction on file size the image doesn't show the full detail in the picture. Although not finished it should be a great piece of art for any maiden fan.Please e-mail me at Barriecrowcroft@yahoo.co.uk if you are interested in buying this original piece of art. The website will be at WWW.ROCKART.LTD.UK and wll have many original and prints available. If you have a favourite photo of maiden or any of yourfavourite bands/band members then please contact me if interested in a commission.Perhaps you have a photo of yourself with a band member that would look great as a pencil portrait.

Thanks for reading and any comments.

Barrie Crowcroft

barriecrowcroft@yahoo.co.uk

[attachment deleted by admin]

Wow. That is fantastic. Tell you what, if you send me a peice of art you want as a banner, i'll carry it in my sig in the IMBB as well as here. I would make a banner myself, but I'm working on Win 98 SE and can't do much with pictures, sorry. [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]. Seriously, man, you should get paid for doing this shit. And I don't mean online, you should have your own shop or something. For a b&w pencil sketch, that is absolutely incredible. I love the way Bruce is kind of soft, if you know what I mean. You haven't put in many lines on him, and it gives him a surreal feel. Fantastic.

Another piece of work in progress.Again due to limitations of size of image the full detail is not that clear in this image.

[attachment deleted by admin]

any ideas how I can post better quality pics? only seem to have 78.12k available.Thanks for any help.

[!--QuoteBegin-bazthebeast+Jan 13 2006, 05:01 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(bazthebeast @ Jan 13 2006, 05:01 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Another piece of work in progress.Again due to limitations of size of image the full detail is not that clear in this image.
[snapback]126961[/snapback]​
[/quote]

this is a great picture, nicely done!

[!--QuoteBegin-bazthebeast+Jan 13 2006, 10:03 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(bazthebeast @ Jan 13 2006, 10:03 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]any ideas how I can post better quality pics? only seem to have 78.12k available.Thanks for any help.
[snapback]126963[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Use photobucket as a server for your images then post the tags and it will not use up any of your Maidenfans space (I think) [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I wouldn't post higher quality picks if I were you, or if you really want to, watermark them. Another artist member of this BB, Tap_Legion, who also makes money from his artwork, has been ripped off after posting his images here.

That's some really nice work there.

I was wondering, have you done many of these drawings, or are you intending to do more as demand increases?

yeah .hope to build up a good collection. I have almost finished a steve harris pictur . o I will post a copy here soon .If you can't wait then check out the maiden bb.

Back