New posters! Who are you?

Hey Brigantium!

A lot of people on the download forum complained about the sound , that it didn't sound too good? I found nothing wrong with it ? Did any of you guys find anything off with it?

Hello Black Wizard , I F-ing loved download but had to watch it from outside the main stage crowd as my mate needed to go toilet while Queens of the stone age was on, I said him we will not get this place back(Was about 5 Rows from the front right side) , What happens we go come back and its rammed. But i enjoyed it a lot regardless , 02 was brilliant but the plane flying over at download made it for me. Best day out all year ! I am from London originally but i live in Leicestershire, Loughborough! What about you ? Changed it now thought it was a too big myself :ok:
I'm from Dundee (ever heard of it?) but I have just been living in Birmingham (been home for a month) for a year so going to Download and the O2 was much easier! My friends and I only went to the Saturday of Download and spent Saturday night wandering around Derby then the coach home went through Loughborough. No sound problems for me.

^Oh no he didn't!

I thought it was great and i put it down to the wind as well , But i loved the show ! , I have heard of Dundee and did you catch 440 ? I used to get that from Victoria to Loughborough a few years back , I play guitar , been playing for a year now , all i mainly play is Maiden , Cannot beat the Gallop ! Not bothered to have lesson's just learning from ear but i think im pretty good at the licks and riffs just gotta get the solo's down, Currently learning the solo to Powerslave , One of my favorite's!

Back