New posters! Who are you?

Ontario rocks. I lived in London, ON myself for three years.

I was a new poster a few weeks ago, but I'll post here anyhow. I'm 26 from Pennsylvania...been many places in the country, Niagara Falls and Toronto in Ontario...wanna go to Europe someday!

Perun said:
Ontario rocks. I lived in London, ON myself for three years.

London :blush:

I wanna go there :yey:

Well im from Puerto Rico  :yey:
what else.....
im 20

Perun said:
Ontario or England? Both are great towns! :)

:wub: i love England

Ontario is awesome to,thats for sure  :p

And Puerto Rico tooooo lol!!

well I already feel welcomed with all this talk of Ontario....I have lived in Ontario all 17 years of my life, yep. My name is Emily, please refrain from making fun of my username...I used it to avoid confusion for myself.

So yeah, I'm not sure what else I should say, so that is all.

Unless you offer your username to be rated in the now defunct "Rate my username and (something)" thread, few (if any) will make fun. :D

Welcome aboard, Emily!  And don't worry about your username, we still let Perun post here and he has far worse problems than a strange name :)

I never asked you this Perun.  Did you come up with your username in honour of your grandparent (which one was Russian again?)

Is that Europa in your pic?

Sorry LooseCannon, I posted here forever ago and never looked back. Yes that is Europa, my favorite moon. I figured I'd pay homage to potentially the only other life supporting body in the Solar System.

Genghis Khan said:
I never asked you this Perun.  Did you come up with your username in honour of your grandparent (which one was Russian again?)

Uh... I don't have any Russian grandparents ;)
I just came up with that name because I thought it sounded cool  :innocent:

Genghis Khan said:
:S I must have misunderstood.  I recall you were saying something about Russia and, oh, never mind.  :D

My granddad fought in Russia, but that's a different story...

And I take it JackKnife likes my new avatar ;)

Welcome welcome welcome all newcomers! Glad to see a few more of the female gender on here. :)

Perun said:
My granddad fought in Russia, but that's a different story...

And I take it JackKnife likes my new avatar ;)

That's what I have read before, then.  :bigsmile:  My memory got a little fuzzy.

I like your new pet.  ;)

Back