New on the forum :)

LOL ^

Me thinks this tread derailed

picture.php

But it's madness, so who gives a shit...  :lol:

The "GREAT MUSICIAN" filter has been in ever since this board existed.

...and we're not too off topic MAJ, after all, you're relatively new here aren't you?

dude, I'm laughing out loud, and getting stares....

I knew you would Wasted, I knew you would.

There's another filtered word that almost no one ever remembers...  :ninja:
Deano said:
...and we're not too off topic MAJ, after all, you're relatively new here aren't you?

He's been here longer than you, Deano. He just doesn't post much.

True... I've been off-line for 8 months +, due too my last laptop going bonkers...

...also, I prefer to only post something important... like... uhm... Bananahats...

One golden rule: Never pick up a steel rule whilst sitting at your laptop. I did the other day (I have a bad habit of picking things up an fidgeting with them - every TV remote we have had has had its battery lid broken) and I dropped the ruler which managed to pierce the screen on my laptop. Not too deep but noticeable enough to make me friggin' mad. :mad:

SinisterMinisterX said:
There's another filtered word that almost no one ever remembers...  :ninja:
That even you don't remember?  :innocent:

No really, what is it?

MisterAJ said:
Yeah, tell us...  ;)
He just have to add a space between one letter and the rest of the word to avoid it, if you're being sarcastic.  :)

Cool, I thought the avatar looked familiar put I couldn't quite place the name...... did you change it mate?

Don't worry about the other censored word too much. It's unlikely you'd ever guess it. It's not obscene or anything like that. In slightly over 5 years on this forum, I've only used it once myself. :innocent:

Back