New Logo for Main Site

ohgar_boy

Trooper
Hey, wondering if you guys want to use this one instead:

maidenfanspn3.jpg

I think I prefer the one already there.  Both are excellent, but I like the war theme of the whole thing, with eddie holding the gun.

I think it's great. Better than the one used simply because the chosen Eddie is nicer.

It's well done, but that banner is more about the single and not the album. I do like the Breeg art a lot, but I think the banner should be more general in nature.

ohgar_boy said:
Hey, wondering if you guys want to use this one instead:

maidenfanspn3.jpg
Hey I do like that :D
I'd rather use the album art though and the font for maidenfans.com is wrong but other than that it looks awesome :D
Don't suppose you could change the Eddie on yours for the eddie from the album? I really am not happy with the header around where Eddie is at the moment because it was badly photoshopped from a small jpeg long before I had a full size version.
If you can do that I can send you the correct font and I'll use your header instead :)

RW, well I was gunna, but I didn't have a full version.. so if you could get that to me, I'd be happy to.

Also, do you remember me as the "wallpaper guy" ?  ;)

Edit: I need the font, too.

ohgar_boy said:
RW, well I was gunna, but I didn't have a full version.. so if you could get that to me, I'd be happy to.
The full version of the album artwork? I could scan you a copy of my CD case in if thats what you need

Also, do you remember me as the "wallpaper guy" ?  ;)

Edit: I need the font, too.

Of course I do :) No problem. The font is Stencil-A I believe. Saint has it now and if you can't find it I'll send you it tonight when I get home :)

Just google Stencil-A.

I immediately found many websites where I could download it. Thanks again RW.

As for the main site banner, I prefer the album art with the war theme as well.

Cheers

Just updated the header :) Press Ctrl+F5 if anyone can't see the updated version. Thanks again ohgar_boy :)

No problem.. it's just what I do. I go to my favourite sites and offer graphic design support :p You know.. ;) Giving back.

Back