New guy here =)

A

Anonymous

Just wanted to say hello to everybody, and that I'm new here. [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Welcome aboard!

Have fun!

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Aaack! This was moved while I was trying to post!

LOL!

ANYWAY!

Welcome...you have entered...the Maidenfans Zone........

~dramatic music~

Welcome [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Welcome!

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hi! [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-air-raid+Nov 18 2003, 08:32 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(air-raid @ Nov 18 2003, 08:32 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Welcome to the board:) Anyways where do you come from? Sweden?
[/quote]
Yes, thats correct. Were do you come from?

[!--QuoteBegin-javlarihelvete+Nov 19 2003, 04:32 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(javlarihelvete @ Nov 19 2003, 04:32 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-air-raid+Nov 18 2003, 08:32 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(air-raid @ Nov 18 2003, 08:32 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Welcome to the board:) Anyways where do you come from? Sweden?
[/quote]
Yes, thats correct. Were do you come from? [/quote]
I´m a norseman... From Norway

Sverige [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
vilket du borde listat ut av mitt namn...

[span style=\'color:grey\']Howzit goin?

I figured I'd say hi as well since I'm new. So many different forums here... hard to keep track of where I should be. N-E-way, a big wuzzup to y'all.

Hey, Djaster & Skully hang out here too! Familiar faces... well, I think it's them? [!--emo&<_<--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dry.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

BTW... I hope I didn't revive a dead thread (shit!) Sorry. [!--emo&:doh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/11doh[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'11doh[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/span]

Back