New Eddie in Swedish Newspaper

gor

Ancient Mariner
[img src=\'http://www.eddielives.com/eddiegbg.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

Thanks to Agassi of the Maiden BB for uploading and sharing this pic. It looks a hell lot like the Wildest Dreams videoclip CGI Eddie, with hair instead of a hat.

Sorry RW, not even death on the road eddie is uglier than that [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] its not a new Eddie. this Eddie was drawn by one fan and this photo was published on IMBB, i saw it like 1 week ago [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
like its ok, but i hope Maiden will never release same picture for anythin [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Eddies just never going to be the same anymore. Maybe its time Maiden kill him off for good and go in a new direction.

How about a basket of puppies? Or they could hire the tellie tubbies? Oh, I know, Big Bird! He`d be great! They could "evil" him up a bit. Maybe do a record cover having Big Bird eat a basket of puippies! That would be metal! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-gor+Jul 5 2005, 08:06 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(gor @ Jul 5 2005, 08:06 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]

Thanks to Agassi of the Maiden BB for uploading and sharing this pic. It looks a hell lot like the Wildest Dreams videoclip CGI Eddie, with hair instead of a hat.
[snapback]111116[/snapback]​
[/quote]

man, Agassi created that pic himself...

it's not a new Eddie, and this whole thread is a joke [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-DeadlySinner+Jul 6 2005, 03:31 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(DeadlySinner @ Jul 6 2005, 03:31 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Or they could simply add MORE COWBELL!!!
[snapback]111191[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Haha, never forget the Cowbells! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Jul 6 2005, 11:20 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Jul 6 2005, 11:20 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Looks fine to me. Better than the Death on the Road Eddie anyway
[snapback]111166[/snapback]​
[/quote]

[!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Man that Eddie is F****** ugly!

Well one way you can tell it's a fake is that it stands "I kväll river Eddie upp Göteborg" wich means "Tonight Eddie rips up Gothenburg" and this was posted more than a week ago... [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-where_eddie_dares+Jul 6 2005, 04:18 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(where_eddie_dares @ Jul 6 2005, 04:18 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Eddies just never going to be the same anymore. Maybe its time Maiden kill him off for good and go in a new direction.

How about a basket of puppies? Or they could hire the tellie tubbies? Oh, I know, Big Bird! He`d be great! They could "evil" him up a bit. Maybe do a record cover having Big Bird eat a basket of puippies! That would be metal! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]111183[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I'm going to act like you never said that, as killing off eddie (forever) would mean the end of the world as we know it

Interesting - never seen such a newspaper article before - I mean with a bit of 3D [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Eddie looks nice...

Back