Need Maiden Family Tree from Eddie's Archive

A

Anonymous

Hi,
I desperately need the Iron Maiden Family Tree scroll found in Eddie's archive. Can someone be kind enough to tell me if I can download it somewhere? Or,can someone scan their own copy and upload it for me? Thanks.

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Apr 26 2004, 12:15 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Apr 26 2004, 12:15 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] and inside the "a real Live/Dead one", but i don't know if it's the same as in eddies archive though. [/quote]
it is not, the EA one is updated - and it will be hard to find a good scan, as the scroll is to big for a normal scanner

not yet [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

yeah,i´d thank you for doin that, dunno why but i´m unable to scan anything [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-elhefe+May 14 2004, 10:57 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(elhefe @ May 14 2004, 10:57 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] yeah,i´d thank you for doin that, dunno why but i´m unable to scan anything [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Lack of scanner?

[!--QuoteBegin-Tormentor+May 15 2004, 12:48 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Tormentor @ May 15 2004, 12:48 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Lack of scanner? [/quote]
[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'll do as soon as possible...

Back