NASA discovers Eddie?

sasquashed

Prowler
Here we see an image taken by NASA's wide field infrared explorer (WISE).  Is it just me or does it appear a proto-Eddie is forming across the light years here? Talk about epic. The Final Frontier, indeed.

pia13974.html

Or maybe my brain's been Maidenwashed to the point I see Eddie everywhere.  Cool pic, either way.

I don't see a picture.

Ah, when I quote you I see it. And I see 2 Eddies. In the middle, with a bright light on his right side, with purple in the mouth.

The second I saw is right above it. That one looks pretty good.

hmm.  seems like I did it wrong or "insert picture" is not working for me.  Thanks NightProwler for hyperlinking it.

To me the bright red star is Eddie's right eye forming, while the exposed brain portion of the Final Frontier Eddie is coalescing behind and above it.  Your mileage may vary.  Awesome pic, whatever you may (or not) see.

I don't see Eddie. But if you are looking for it, eventually you will find it. Kind of like the "Eddie IN Smoke thing a while back. I don't remember if it was on this forum or the official one but if you're looking for Eddie in something, you will find him.

Back