n00bvivor

Porcupine Tree:

• Total voters
Excellent, then I'll include those 4 as well. Grand total of 14 albums unless there are EP's or something like that.

There are some EPs and compilations with original material, but I'd advise you to stick with the albums for now.

If we're doing the solo albums, are we also doing Incredible Expanding Mindfuck and Bass Communion? :p

Is this still happening? I really think this would be a cool way to discover a new band. Whether it's Porcupine Tree or some other band, I'm all for it.

Can I recommend Savatage as a possible candidate for a new round of this game? Sure, some people here are well aware of em', others might have heard an album or two - but I think it would be an eye opener for a lot of people here who don't know that much about the band.

I would give it a shot. Can't make any promises though.

So much material to go through for Stevie-vivor... dude releases live albums almost as often as Maiden. Not that I need them for the game, I just like having every single release of the artist whose Survivor I'm hosting :D

Are you doing just the studio albums for PT and SW solo or are you doing some of the collections of unreleased things too?

I dunno how much of that stuff there is, but there will be bonuses/EP's for sure. Not demos though.

Do you think you could post a list of all the included albums sometime?

Back