My post 666!

SandMaN

Ancient Mariner
I just want to celebrate that this is my post number [span style=\'color:purple\'][span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\']666[/span][/span]

Up the irons!

I will soon be there!!! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

You've taken more than a year to do what I made in 2 months! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Maybe you have a lot of time...
And I started posting regularly in june 03...
But, congratulations... Is not easy for me to understand english fast... and I cant connect to internet everyday.. so I'm a bit slow...

BTW congrats to you and The_Assassin90 for your new moddie status. Enjoy your new CP, like I have done for some time now.

Thanks a lot.
I'm so happy with this..

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-SandMaN+Nov 17 2003, 08:41 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SandMaN @ Nov 17 2003, 08:41 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Is not easy for me to understand english fast... and I cant connect to internet everyday.. so I'm a bit slow... [/quote]
But your english is much better than some other people on the net... [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Congrat's [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Nov 20 2003, 07:45 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Nov 20 2003, 07:45 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] But your english is much better than some other people on the net...  [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] 
Congrat's  [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
wat ar yu on abot, me englash is grate [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Don't start this Darkark fashion again... [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Thanks Shadow...
But I need to learn how to say everyday's words.. When you learn a language, you can speak it formally... so its difficult to speak everyday...
Do I mean?

Sandman, que bueno que ya tienes y pasaste tus 666 comentarios. Al que te critique mandalo a la chingada y sonrie [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] LOL. I hope to reach that number one day! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Shadow+Nov 17 2003, 04:37 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shadow @ Nov 17 2003, 04:37 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] You've taken more than a year to do what I made in 2 months!  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Took you two months to do what I did in one month [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Congrats, SandMaN! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Here's to the next 666! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hey there Mr Mariner, as a monkey you can simply log in to the Monkey CP and change your post counter to 768598694859495 posts!

Who said that? [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back