My Christmas Present

dogigniter

Ancient Mariner
Heres a little message from the NoTB lineup - taken from a "1981 Demo Tape wit h Bruce"

[a href=\'http://www.gorgonzolastorage.webspace.unisonplus.net/xmasboys.mp3\' target=\'_blank\']Here[/a]

And Merry Christmas, everyone get pissed up! [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Thought you would post that on the christmas page [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Quality find!

Interesting, but I don't quite understand it. They just keep saying it over and over again...? What's the point of that.

Theyre drunk? [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Dec 25 2004, 12:49 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Dec 25 2004, 12:49 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Theyre drunk? [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]94662[/snapback]​
[/quote]

yeah, that's what I was thinking. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Those young boosehounds, them.

I've heard the message before, i have it on vinyl, but were is the Britney Spears Naked picture ??? [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

"Hello this is Happy Christmas..." [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

This was 'kin amazing! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+Dec 24 2004, 07:28 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ Dec 24 2004, 07:28 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Heres a little message from the NoTB lineup - taken from a "1981 Demo Tape wit h Bruce"

[a href=\'http://www.gorgonzolastoragefacility.buddha.org.uk/xmasboys.mp3\' target=\'_blank\']here[/a]

And Merry Christmas, everyone get pissed up! [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]94658[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I can't open the link, can you help me? [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Please note that this thread is a year old, and thus the linked file has disappeared. Unless someone with a copy chooses to share it with us again*, you're SOL.

[span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\']*Don't even think of asking me. I don't have a copy.[/span]

I swear I left it on there... I'll sort it don't worry [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

EDIT: Bollocks no I won't. It's a webspace you have to dial a certain number on your modem to upload, and my new system doesn't have a modem, although I have about 5 sitting in a drawer to the left of me so..... [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

EDIT AGAIN: Okay I changed the link, it should now work

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+Dec 15 2005, 05:05 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ Dec 15 2005, 05:05 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]EDIT AGAIN: Okay I changed the link, it should now work
[snapback]125140[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Thanks! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back