Music to fall asleep to

Why would I want to watch those... I already know everything they would say, and I'd just burst into nerd rage over all the stuff they get wrong.
That is how you know you've reached true mastery.

Who mentioned you Perun? You must have a guilty conscience or something!
Never even entertained the thought that Perun is just an alt account of Ariana’s, but this event makes more sense than the presidential election of 2016. Ariana was scrolling around in the Perun account when she saw Wiz’s post, and forgetting which one it was for a moment, she made the blunder. Mine eyes have seeeen.

Never even entertained the thought that Perun is just an alt account of Ariana’s, but this event makes more sense than the presidential election of 2016. Ariana was scrolling around in the Perun account when she saw Wiz’s post, and forgetting which one it was for a moment, she made the blunder. Mine eyes have seeeen.

Erm. There is another explanation for my post and Wiz' response.

Ariana isn't Perun's alt-account, they're both alt-accounts of Dennis Wilcock, who's the leader of the new world order.

Who was the person we met in London? A George Soros-paid actor? #fakenews

All people who claim to have "met" Ariana and Perun are either part of the Wilcock conspiracy, or they were brainwashed using Mk Ultra methods.

Back