Munich 24.10.03 short review....

Puh, and I was afraid, you'd kill me....

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Thank you thoug...

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Oct 30 2003, 02:27 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Oct 30 2003, 02:27 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Puh, and I was afraid, you'd kill me....

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Thank you thoug...

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria [/quote]
I was near to it. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] But how could I do that to such a real fan?!

Oh, yes - a real fan.

I'm 'kin proud of that .... [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Oct 30 2003, 08:47 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Oct 30 2003, 08:47 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Oh, yes - a real fan.

I'm 'kin proud of that though....  [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria [/quote]
Of course you are. Who here isn´t?! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Oct 30 2003, 02:34 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Oct 30 2003, 02:34 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Ok, boys n' girls:

Here we go!

I got my photos developed and they're up and running!!!

Find them here:

[a href=\'http://www.maidenaustria.at.tf\' target=\'_blank\']www.maidenaustria.at.tf[/a]
in menue "What's new?"

Just before everybody asks for gig-photos:
I didn't took the camera inside the hall, 'cause I wasn't sure about to be allowed, and better 3 pics of Steve than 20 pics from a gig, 'kin far away from stage (I was sitting  [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  )

Anyway, I added a review too!

Have fun! -> especially Sanja  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria [/quote]
WOW rely nice [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

First order of business: Maidenaustria, you are lucky.

Everyone's proud of being Maiden fans. You know, all my friends like either Metallica or rap and stupid pop music. Some people use to hack on me for being Maiden and metal fan, and ye know, that's not fun. But because I'm so proud, so all over the place, for being a Maiden fan, I usually tell them to shut up and swallow their stupid music. [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

either Metallica or rap and stupid pop music

Ha, I love that!

Yes man, I know what you're talking about.
When other people hear the words "Iron Maiden", they always reply with.
That's the loud and noisy music, I don't want to hear that...

Well, they'r loss... [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

A Metallica fan said that he liked Metallica more cause he thought Maiden were only screams and noise while Metallica were a bit calm and not so noisy. [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Not that I agree with that assessment of Maiden, but: what's wrong with screams and noise? [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Nothing. Only it shouldn't be everything for a band. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back