Most ridiculous websites

Now this is ridiculous. In fact, it is so ridiculous, those responsible for it should be tarred, feathered and chased out of the country by an angry mob. Warning: This is so stupid anyone with actual knowledge of medicine and/or chemistry might very well burst into tears.

http://www.miraclemineral.org/importantinfo.php

Another place in the same site there are stories about people being cured of the following array of diseases:

• Cancer
  • Emphysema
  • Dandruff  :lol:
  • Heart arrhythmia
  • Multiple sclerosis

Thinking it over once more, it actually makes me angry rather than making me laugh.
Another one about the same - and this is sickening:

http://humblemiraclemineral.com/

At the bottom, there is a disclaimer stating: "Disclaimer: All products are being provided for those people that want to accept responsibility for their own health and do their own research. This information is presented for educational purposes only and is not intended to be construed as medical advice, nor is it intended to lead anyone away from a qualified health practitioner. We make absolutely no claims of any cure for any disease. Using Miracle Mineral Supplement is for personal experimental investigation. We cannot take any responsibility for those who may want to treat themselves beyond the benefit recommended as a mineral supplement. If you have a medical condition, we urge you to be supervised by a qualified health care professional of your choice. This product has not been evaluated by the FDA."

In contrast with the text in bold, the shameless fraud says this:

“Are you allowed to say here on camera that MMS will cure cancer?”

“Sure, I can say it. MMS will cure Cancer.” – Jim Humble

Humble, my arse. Why not take it one step further and call himself Honest John?

If I could force this fucking conman to drink a gallon of his "miracle mineral solution" I would be happy to.

I haven't even opened the page, and I can agree with you already. Quacks like that are fucking dangerous. That's why I adore people like the Bad Astronomer who fight this nonsense.

I like stuff like that. A professor at the faculty I'm at has something similar -  a blog where he points out bad science in Norwegian media. It is very much needed ... there are so many people who don't have a clue about science and still think that they do.

Good! Phil actually has his own show on Discovery now, but it is about the universe, not problems with science and reporting and quackery. Alas.

LooseCannon said:
I haven't even opened the page, and I can agree with you already. Quacks like that are fucking dangerous. That's why I adore people like the Bad Astronomer who fight this nonsense.

Oh sweet!  James Randi Foundation is one of the links on the website.  I love that guy!

^ first link, absolutely marvelous! Second link, well i always say that Croats are retarded.  :D

tumblr_lcn1t3W82U1qewv1lo1_500.jpg

"What the fuck?!"
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

sometimesredsometimesblue.com

hard to believe people pay to keep these websites up

Back