Moments you thought Maiden were ridiculous and embarrassing

I don't know if there was a discussion about, but the plot was something like cheap headphones with a Maiden stamp on it for a lot of money. I think a better investment is done by spending money on really good Sennheisers or even Neumanns and just have no Maiden logo on them.
Ed Phones are reasonably good, but massively overpriced.

Hm, I seem to remember people telling they were starting to fall apart after a few weeks or something. But yeah, I went to the Maidenaudio website and saw there haven't been any news since 2016, so I guess it's another one of those failed marketing tie-ins that nobody wants to talk about anymore.

images

It would just be a terribly ugly plastic box, but the fact that they went the extra mile to include unreasonably tiny red lights for the eyes turns this into 90's tackiness perfection.

Also, I think this angle makes it shine all the more:

MC0zMTk3LmpwZWc.jpeg

When I say Ed Phones are good I meant in terms of audio quality. I have not used them too often as they are quite bulky though and I am aware of people complaining about the quality of the finished product.

I think Onkyo itself is gone, certainly the high def remaster of the albums for Onkyo are not available anymore.

Sad, no idea about Onkyo, how sad. Personally I am very happy with the phones, but some maintenance will be needed very soon.

Back