'mission From 'arry'

A

Anonymous

Here, you can read other visitors' comments on 'Mission From 'Arry' as well as post your own. Any contribution to the commentary will be much appreciated, may it be cultural references relevant to the song (links to related websites, interpretations that may have been overlooked in the Commentary, and the like) or personal essays related to the topic of the song. Just be aware that messages that are either off-topic or too wacky may be deleted.

'mission From 'arry'

1.5, i'd have to say... The quality's crap, the volume is very low, and I don't quite know all of the British sayings that they use. It's not quite as enjoyable, since I have to read along to know what the hell they're saying. It is not something that I'd enjoy listening to every so often...I heard it the one time, and that's all I need.

'mission From 'arry'

[!--QuoteBegin-ohgar_boy+Oct 7 2004, 04:57 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(ohgar_boy @ Oct 7 2004, 04:57 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I have to read along to know what the hell they're saying.
[snapback]88475[/snapback]​
[/quote]
At least my transcription was useful! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

'mission From 'arry'

'Arry is god and what he does is divine! You heathens that voted less than 5 stars know what horrors await you in the lake of fire!

'mission From 'arry'

To be saying such things on a site owned by Maverick, an Archbishop in the Church of Adrian Smith, is tantamount to heresy. You really ought to know better. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

By the way, I gave it 2 stars. It was very entertaining the first couple of times I heard it, but it isn't the kind of thing I have much desire to hear again. However, I will admit it has one of the best endings of all Maiden releases.

'mission From 'arry'

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Feb 23 2005, 10:05 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Feb 23 2005, 10:05 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]It was very entertaining the first couple of times I heard it, but it isn't the kind of thing I have much desire to hear again.
[snapback]98496[/snapback]​
[/quote]
That's probably because you have problems understanding proper English! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

'mission From 'arry'

brother Onhell, it's good to see some people keep up the faith in that dark times of false religions - of course that's a 5 star track! Praise our mighty Lord 'Arry for all time [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

'mission From 'arry'

oooh I know Brother Freaky. So many following a false prophet, but after all it is written only a select few will know Him and enter His kingdom. In the name of 'Arry, Amen

'mission From 'arry'

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Feb 23 2005, 03:14 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Feb 23 2005, 03:14 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]That's probably because you have problems understanding proper English!  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]98501[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I didn't say I couldn't understand it; I said it has little to no replay value for me.

Furthermore, we both know that your version of English is nothing but a bunch of Cockney slang. Just because I can't make heads or tails of what you're saying doesn't have any relation to my understanding proper English. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

'mission From 'arry'

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Feb 23 2005, 09:05 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Feb 23 2005, 09:05 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]However, I will admit it has one of the best endings of all Maiden releases.
[snapback]98496[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I will have to agree. It would be funny to hear a real song end like it.

BTW, it looks like the Holy Inquisitor has some work to do. Set up the stakes!

'mission From 'arry'

Even better than the original... err... song is [a href=\'http://www.angelwitch.immortals.co.uk/pages/music%20pages/i/iavi.htm\' target=\'_blank\']this[/a] transcript I found which has all profanity edited out. It makes the whole thing even more hilarious, I think.

0/10 - n/a

It’s truly pointless but pretty funny and quite telling about the personality of the band that they would release this on an official single. A nice bit of lunacy that ends with Steve finding the tape recorder.

Back