METALLICA SURVIVOR 2016: Results - Fade to Black wins again

Are you satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Collin

Chasing Ponce De Leon's Phantoms
This is just a list of the songs that will be in the game. Let me know if I'm missing something. The game starts Friday the 18th.

All songs from...
- Kill Em All
- Ride the Lightning
- Master of Puppets
- ...And Justice For All
- Black Album
- Load
- Reload (+ No Leaf Clover, - Human, and I Disappear)
- St. Anger
- Death Magnetic
- Beyond Magnetic
- Hardwired ( + Lords of Summer)

Also.. Do you all think Lulu should be in the game or was that a dumb question?

Last edited:
No Lulu. There are the two songs from S&M (No Leaf Clover and -Human) + I Disappear, and that's it. Pls no Lulu.

EDIT: Only after posting did I realize I said No Lulu twice. Here's the third (or fourth?) time: NO LULU!

No Lulu. There are the two songs from S&M (No Leaf Clover and -Human) + I Disappear, and that's it. Pls no Lulu.

EDIT: Only after posting did I realize I said No Lulu twice. Here's the third (or fourth?) time: NO LULU!
Thanks! Forgot about those 3. And I'll add a poll for Lulu.

Lulu is barely a Metallica album and it really would serve no purpose in the game other ranking its own songs.

Lulu sucks, but to not include it is like not including The Apparition in an Iron Maiden survivor. Besides, it would be nice to see how we rank the tracks from most awful to least awful.

Lulu sucks, but to not include it is like not including The Apparition in an Iron Maiden survivor. Besides, it would be nice to see how we rank the tracks from most awful to least awful.

I disagree. Not including St. Anger would be like not including The Apparition in an Iron Maiden survivor. Lulu is a special case, it's a collab album.

I disagree. Not including St. Anger would be like not including The Apparition in an Iron Maiden survivor. Lulu is a special case, it's a collab album.

That's a technicality. These are all original songs by the band and Reed.

Although it's not really anything dear to me (it's Lulu after all), so whatever.

Welcome to Metallica Survivor! The rules are about the same. I will promote 3 songs from each album until we get to the finals. After 3 rounds or we kill off enough songs, then the next album joins in. First off we shall start with Kill 'Em All and Ride the Lightning! May the best song win!!

Back