Met Rod Smallwood!

A

Anonymous

Yesterday at the Reading festival (in the Sanctuary guest area) I met Rod Smallwood (he was wearing a 'no prayer for the dying' tour jacket).

I didn't ask him much, but I asked him what his favourite Maiden album was, and he replied

"Different albums have different stuff on them...but I like the new album, Dance Of Death, a lot."

He also got hassled by a charity (wank for peace), and he got pissed off. They gave him a few wank for peace t-shirts, and he gave me one.

Crazy.

EDIT: I was rather scared because I was wearing a bootleg Iron Maiden t-shirt.

"Wank for Peace", hey? Interesting... [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Lumiere+Aug 29 2004, 10:18 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Lumiere @ Aug 29 2004, 10:18 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]EDIT: I was rather scared because I was wearing a bootleg Iron Maiden t-shirt.
[snapback]84851[/snapback]​
[/quote]

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

You should have asked if we could do an interview with him for Maidenfans [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

His kids were there also. His little boy stated he was going to play with the White Stripes. I think Rod was a bit annoyed.

Back