Merry Kissmas...

Tap_Legion

Trooper
Yeah , its a Maiden forum , but I thought I'd share it anyway...here's an old doodle that I found in an artbook recently and decided to give it a quick colour wash...hope you guys dig it...

[img src=\'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/Tap_Legion/SantaGene_pb_2.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

Nice One! Happy Christmas! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Mental picture man. Even though I can't stand Kissass. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

nice pic dude.

i got into your site the other day and really liked your artwork, it really rocks dude! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I SAW FAMILY GUT THE NIGHT BEFOR CHRISTMAS EVE IT WAS THE ONE ABOUT CHRISTMAS YOU KNOW WITH THE WHOLE 'KISS SAVE SANTA' THING. any way i got pissed on christmas eve and when i came home i sat doing the washing up in my boxers telling anyone who would listen that 'kiss shaved shanta' very amusing, well it was for me

Back