Merchandise Sold At Maiden Shows

I always remember that celebrities are just people. If I ever met anyone in Iron Maiden I'd just welcome them to my town/country, tell them that I look forward to their show (or that they just did a great show if it was afterwards), and tell them to enjoy their time here and to keep up the excellent work.

I'd feel like an annoying jerk asking them for anything or heaping praise all over them.

Some guys here met Dave and Nicko at a local golf course the day after the show and they were given backstage for the next show in montreal

On another note..if anyone has the maiden england 2012 flag that they are looking to sell. I'm interested. They had it at the NY jone's beach show but were sold out two days later in NJ.

Ok. So now I've seen Iron Maiden with my own eyes in Houston! Wound up buying a Texas event shirt, maiden tote bag (which I framed along with a Nicko Mcbrain signed drumhead that I picked up off eBay with video proof of him signing!) along with purchasing a tour poster, Eddie heads poster and a sick hologram NOTB poster! All framed and hanging proudly in the mancave! I was checking out the official iron maiden website and found in their American store, tourbooks from the final frontier tour for $6.66 cents! With shipping it came to around 10 bucks! Beautiful book... Got it in the mail yesterday! I asked the merchant in Houston about tourbooks and he said they don't make them for American tours because they don't sell well. Only make them for England leg of the tours...

Ok. So now I've seen Iron Maiden with my own eyes in Houston! Wound up buying a Texas event shirt, maiden tote bag (which I framed along with a Nicko Mcbrain signed drumhead that I picked up off eBay with video proof of him signing!) along with purchasing a tour poster, Eddie heads poster and a sick hologram NOTB poster! All framed and hanging proudly in the mancave! I was checking out the official iron maiden website and found in their American store, tourbooks from the final frontier tour for $6.66 cents! With shipping it came to around 10 bucks! Beautiful book... Got it in the mail yesterday! I asked the merchant in Houston about tourbooks and he said they don't make them for American tours because they don't sell well. Only make them for England leg of the tours...

Oh! thank you so much for the info! Didn't know that. I collect tour books and am always looking for them. now i know =)

Back