Megadeth Survivor 2014 - Results

Satisfied?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think that's a pretty solid Top 10, minus number 10.

I get that Rust in Peace is a great album, but Megadeth have so many great songs (including recent material) that get overlooked due to the RIP fanboys. The songs that made it to the Top 3 deserve to be here, and Holy Wars definitely deserves the win, but there's no reason that 75% of that album should be in the Top 20 based on the strength of Megadeth's other material.

I suppose if there's any song outside my inner circle of favourites that deserves to win, it's Holy Wars. I don't think it's a metal masterpiece like others do, but it's a great song that does deserve the praise it gets.

A little sad United Abominations (the album) didn't cover more ground, I'd argue that's the best of the 21st century Megadeth albums.

Oh yeah, 20th century Megadeth blows the 21st out of the water, but I thoroughly enjoyed UA, as well as Endgame and they rank fairly highly in my Megadeth album list.

System Has Failed is heads and tails above the rest, in my opinion. However, I also think Super Collider is the second best of the 21st, so most people don't count my opinion as valid.

Back