Me for a day

Oh, what the hell. It's an opportunity to try out my webcam.

Honest Shade, you look nothing like what I imagined you to.

Maybe. Tells me a lot about my judgement of people though. ;)

Kinda remarkable that not one of us has that "headbanger" look to him... I see a bunch of upstanding looking citizens. *Sigh*....

That's only because I had to shave my hair off because it was way too thin. At least I am actually wearing an Iron Maiden tee (and a Dio wristband, which is hard to see).

I guess I'm wearing a denim jacket. I'll lie to you and say that the sleeves were ripped off...

You look a bit like Leonard Cohen.

Anyway, I had to think of how the other week, I was at a metal place with some mates of mine, and one of them started raving about how everything is going down the drain. He cited numerous examples until pointing to me and saying: "Even he is becoming untrue. Wearing a blue sweatshirt and a white t-shirt underneath. You're supposed to be wearing one of your ten dozen Maiden shirts for heaven's sake!"

To which I took off my sweatshirt and revealed this:

iron_maiden_killers_all_over_white_tshirt.jpg

Amid loud cheering, I must add.

Add my cheers... I've had the odd strange look when I'm wearing my Killers running shoes out in public. Fuck 'em.

Shlomi said:
I'm in, but shouldn't we at least put our nicks in the signature so we'll know who we're talking to?
I can tell by people's titles and sigs.
Uploaded my pic. I'm really tired right now, as you can tell.

Yea I'm getting a haircut in about a week or 2. My hair used to be much longer thanks to Maiden.  :shred:

Back