Maybe the last history tour from 1990-2015

@Sea of Madness

Anyway.. Eh. SiT hasn't gotten much post-SiT love, has it? It's a middling album to me, and I've seen the Maiden England tour, soooo...I'm OK with that.
It's a MIDDLING album?!

Either there's something wrong woth me, or there's something wrong with everyone else. SIT is objectively Maiden's best album. Yet, no one likes it. It blows TNOTB, Powerslave, POM, Killers, and Iron Maiden completely and decisively out of the water. The only album that comes close to it is SSOASS. The sounds, the atmosphere, the melodies, the solos, the songwriting, the themes, and the overall vibe of that album are unbelievably awesome. How can you look at the albums that came before it and say that they even remotely come together in the way SIT does? They don't. They're not as strong or over the top awesome.

A middling album my ass. That's just mental retardation.

It's a MIDDLING album?!
In my opinion, it slots in pretty much around...7/15. Maybe 8.

Yet, no one likes it.
SIT is very popular on this forum, ranking 3/15 with an 8.44 rating (compared to Powerslave at 8.54 and SSOASS at 8.56). Feel free to visit the Song Commentary forum and rank the songs as you see fit!

A middling album my ass. That's just mental retardation.
Come on now, be nice.

Better quit it, or I'll start advocating that they play Juanita and Sheriff of Huddersfield on the next tour, with a giant walk-on Rod Smallwood during SoH.

I dont see this happening. Maybe a Fear of the Dark tour, the only name that would be commercial if focusing on the 90's.

I dont see them doing the album in its entirety, or even more than 3 songs from it. But 3 songs from Fear of the Dark, 1 from No Prayer and 5 from the Bayley era might work!

If this is objectively true, I'm sure you can find some data or facts to back up this statement. Or are you taking your personal opinion for objective fact?
Well, seeing as how I am the Lord thy God. The creator of the known universe. What I say is objectively true.

Back