Maidenfans March Madness - McBrain Division (Elite Eight)

Vote for one of the songs in each bracket. Avoid dividers.

• 1. Powerslave

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • 14. Caught Somewhere In Time

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
Re: Maidenfans March Madness - McBrain Division (Sweet Sixteen)

Powerslave
Caught Somewhere in Time

This division is probably the most underwhelming. Don't get me wrong, I love all these songs, but I didn't think all of these would make the top 16. This division really was just a walk in the park for Powerslave. It hasn't had enough experience against good songs going into the final 4. :p

Looking bad for SL.  :( Atleast CSIT is doing good.

Still Life is an excellent song, but it can't stand up to the might of Powerslave.

And we're off to the Elite Eight! Here's the last round's results:

16 Powerslave University Pharaohs (1)
7 Still Life University Hobbits (5)

15 Caught Somewhere in Time University Time Travelers (14)
8 Dance of Death University Skeletons (15)

The Hobbits went deep in the brackets but came up short against the Pharaohs, who simply overwhelmed them with undying divine grace. In the lower bracket, a Cinderella story comes to an end as the Skeletons are defeated by the Time Travelers. It stayed even for the first bit, but the Time Travelers pulled away to set up a Spandex Trophy matchup with the Pharaohs.

Your final matchup for this division:

1. Pharaohs vs. 14. Time Travelers

I think this one is going to be closer than people expect. I noticed someone's already tagged CSIT...was that you, Forostar?

Caught Somewhere in Time, the only song I'd pick above Powerslave! Well it should be no surprise (if either of these win) which song I want to win the whole thing.

Back