Maidenfans is back :)

Real World

Maindenfans.com Founder
Sorry bout all that. We're back now. Let me know if anything fucks up. Hey if anyone has a last.fm account, login via the main site and click preferences link then enter the username in the box on that page. It won't do anything on maidenfans yet but it will do stuff on metalfans and if you do it now it helps me test if it works or not ;)

Interesting thing on the metalfans page now - a bit labelled "Update 29th July 08".

29th July 08 ???

RealWorld is living 11 days in the future! :eek:

When I load the website there’s a black column going up the right side behind the Merch picture, the space behind the ad's is white and the Top Stories heading is way to the right. It might be my crap computer or the website just thought I'd let you know.

What browser are you using?
SinisterMinisterX said:
Interesting thing on the metalfans page now - a bit labelled "Update 29th July 08".

29th July 08 ???

RealWorld is living 11 days in the future! :eek:
Doh that should probably be June :$

OK.  I pulled it up at work and the justifications are broken on both Safari 3.1.2 and Firefox 2.0.  I'm using 1440x900 screen resolution but the browser window is not full screen.  Basically the left column headers start about 1.5 inches to the right of the colour border.  Similarly, the Merch section looks out of whack.

Nobody can provide a screenshot of said oddness can they? It looks fine on mine.
Also did nobody notice there was Metallica news on our site for a day?

Hey RW, this screenshot should identify some issues.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.16
Screen Resolution: 1920x1200

Attachments

• maidenfans.jpg
    maidenfans.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 12
Nephellim said:
Hey RW, this screenshot should identify some issues.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.16
Screen Resolution: 1920x1200
Same with mine except I do get the background running down the right rather than the grey.

I'm on Firefox 3.0.1 and have a 1280x800 screen resolution.

Well that makes it obvious. The banner ad is too big for the page. Thanks all :) Should be fixed now?

Back