Maidenfans Hottest Female Alive Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol::lol::lol:

Are we really doing this? Well, alright.

First off, I don't think I would consider anyone here the hottest female alive, but that's just me. Out of everyone here? I don't know. I'll have to think about it. Do some, um, research, and whatnot.

Question: Is this based on how they look now, or at their "peak"?

:lol: Are we really doing this? Well, alright.

First off, I don't think I would consider anyone here the hottest female alive, but that's just me. Out of everyone here? I don't know. I'll have to think about it. Do some, um, research, and whatnot.

Question: Is this based on how they look now, or at their "peak"?
For answering to your question: "peak" or recently because their apperance might change drastically within a year for example.

Last edited:
Oh, come on! If you want to do that, do it properly - formal dress, bikini, world peace, etc.

There should've been a nominations phase and this could be a proper survivor :ninja:. I would've nominated Dita Von Teese. Out of the choices, I went with Eva Mendes, her and Gosling are a nice pair.

She's more beautiful than any woman on the list, but not necessarily hotter. That's the thing with celebrities, they're hot and all, but damn if I don't see more beautiful girls in my city every other day.

I think you should start another topic for seniles like you. Sorry for excluding you guys.

You have racist tendencies towards senior citizens and you would segregate people like me to another topic. She is so beautiful, for being herself. I guess your next claim will be that Gollum isn't lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back