MaidenCartoons

I like all the little details and hidden stuff like on your cartoons, like for example on this latest
Belshazzar’s Feast-poster, WOTW-text
and also I especially like the way you change the little course of life and stuff like
Eddie accidently wiped dinosaurs because he wanted beer
Great work once again! These videos always bring smile to my face and also brings solace. Thanks! :cheers::cool:

Last edited:
I like all the little details and hidden stuff like on your cartoons, like for example on this latest
Belshazzar’s Feast-poster, WOTW-text
and also I especially like the way you change the little course of life and stuff like
Eddie accidently wiped dinosaurs because he wanted beer
Great work once again! These videos always bring smile to my face and also brings solace. Thanks! :cheers::cool:
Wow! Thanks a lot, My Friend! Cheers!

Yep, this in spoiler if someone hasn't seen the latest video yet (for some reason):
and of course Darwin as the monkey evolved to human after it had drank Eddie's beer.

Anyways, I hope that you @Val Andrade are doing great there and looking forward to your next video(s) or teaser.
Keep it going as this world needs your fantastic work! :applause::okok:

Hey, do you have certain video on the horizon or couple plans going at the moment?
I see that you replied to comment asking "Rime Of The Ancient Mariner" and you said "Soon!".
That's really nice!

Back