MaidenCartoons

Thank you, @Val Andrade , for both. I had missed the first one, and not only is it a masterpiece but this is the first time in my life I could listen to that song without being annoyed out of my mind, and not noticing the repetitions at all, for which you have my eternal gratitude.
As for the latest one, :notworthy:

@Val Andrade thanks for the cartoons. I've actually watched plenty of those videos through the years, but I didn't know that you actually had thread here.
Im not sure when I found some of these videos (must been very early on as 2014/early 2015ish I suppose) but it was many years ago and I remember that already from the first one you're work became my absolute favorite cartoon of Eddie and Iron Maiden.
And it was also nice to see your work shared by Iron Maiden on social-media (in 2015) and I then instantly recognized when I saw it on their Facebook-page.
If the first video posted on the account is from 21.10.2014 where did you post videos earlier? Are those videos anymore available anywhere?
Anyways, thanks for the fine work and giving each song nice cartoon touch. You're work is appreciated and loved everywhere in the world, I know as I have shared your videos and people have liked them very much.
Without further words, have nice day there!

Last edited:
@Val Andrade thanks for the cartoons. I've actually watched plenty of those videos through the years, but I didn't know that you actually had thread here.
Im not sure when I found some of these videos (must been very early on as 2014/early 2015ish I suppose) but it was many years ago and I remember that already from the first one you're work became my absolute favorite cartoon of Eddie and Iron Maiden.
And it was also nice to see your work shared by Iron Maiden on social-media (in 2015) and I then instantly recognized when I saw it on their Facebook-page.
If the first video posted on the account is from 21.10.2014 where did you post videos earlier? Are those videos anymore available anywhere?
Anyways, thanks for the fine work and giving each song nice cartoon touch. You're work is appreciated and loved everywhere in the world, I know as I have shared your videos and people have liked them very much.
Without further words, have nice day there!
Hey, My Friend! Thank You for watch them! Cheers!

Thank you, @Val Andrade , for both. I had missed the first one, and not only is it a masterpiece but this is the first time in my life I could listen to that song without being annoyed out of my mind, and not noticing the repetitions at all, for which you have my eternal gratitude.
As for the latest one, :notworthy:
NO, My Friend! Thank YOU for appreciating the work! Cheers!

Yes, by the way, I have some special ideas for the whole album...Cheers!

That's great and Im a bit surprised of all those ideas you have for us. Interesting really.
Seventh Son Of A Seventh is one of my alltime favorite albums (always among the top Iron Maiden albums for me).
So, Im definitely looking forward to seeing any of these ideas you got regarding Seventh Son..
Take care and have nice day there my friend. Thanks for replying to me here.

That's great and Im a bit surprised of all those ideas you have for us. Interesting really.
Seventh Son Of A Seventh is one of my alltime favorite albums (always among the top Iron Maiden albums for me).
So, Im definitely looking forward to seeing any of these ideas you got regarding Seventh Son..
Take care and have nice day there my friend. Thanks for replying to me here.
You're Welcome, My Friend! Cheers!

Great stuff again as usual. I've even forgotten to comment the recent couple videos..
I've followed each video and watched them instantly, since everytime I log into my youtube there's always mention if new video has been released.
So, my friend keep up the great work. It's always nice to find new video to cherish and brighten my each morning as I drink couple cups of coffee.

Back