Maiden T-Shirts!

Mega

Ancient Mariner
I'll be in new york for a week 2 weeks from now. Dows anyone know of a specific shop that sells Maiden shirts in Manhattan? If it matters, I need really large shirts.

I guess it's kind of a petty issue to open a thread for, so this might as well be a place to post what you have.
I have 2(that are too small for me know): one of the BQOBD single art and on eof the eddie chewing on the iron maiden logo.

I have the AMOLAD album artwork shirt with the crossed guns/Eddie logo on the back, the Benjamin Breeg single artwork shirt, and the Different World single artwork shirt. I want to get a Final Frontier one soon though  :)

They actually have Number of the Beast shirts in some of the NYC Tourist post card places in and around Times Square.  I saw them up to 3X-L and believe they were $20 or so.

I'm not aware of anything else, but those stores were all over the place near Times Square.

Myself, I have over 50 Maiden shirts.

You can check Times Square or also in Greenwich Village. Both places have tons of touristy shops that sell band t-shirt. I've also heard that some retailers like JC Penney and Bob's Stores sell them as well. Why don't you just order something off of the shop on ironmaiden.com?

You're right about it being pricey. I got the Canada shirt from the last tour (same picture as my avatar) and it cost something like $43. That being said, it is good quality and the large I got, fit like I expected a large to fit.

I only have two at the moment, a SBIT one and a Trooper one but i'm also about to order a Final Frontier Cross Keys one  :bigsmile:

Back